Samulegno is back, the exhibition of machinery and technologies for the production of furniture is scheduled from 3 to 6 March 2021 in the Veronafiere exhibition centre. Samulegno will be one of the main components of Wood Experience, an event especially devoted to the wood sector that is the result of the collaboration between Pordenone Fiere and Piemmeti, the Veronafiere company specialized in industry trade shows.
Wood Experience represents the evolution and development of Legno & Edilizia, a trade fair organized by Piemmeti, which has represented the reference point for the wooden construction sector for twenty years and the Samulegno biennial show for the sector of machinery and technologies for the construction of furniture that was held at the Pordenone Fair until 2011.
Why participate in Samulegno 2021 within WOOD EXPERIENCE
- Samulegno 2021 is the only appointment of the year for Italy and Central and Eastern Europe devoted to the sector of machinery and technologies for the manufacturing of furniture.
- Samulegno 2021 is the ideal place to discover the latest technological innovations, just as in all its long lasting success story.
- Samulegno 2021 will attract the interest of thousands of qualified visitors from all over Italy and Eastern Europe: three days in which it will be possible to contact new customers in an innovative and direct way.
- Samulegno 2021 will be held in Verona, in the heart of Europe, located at the centre of one of the richest industrial concentrations in the wood furniture sector (Northern Italy).
- Samulegno 2021 is an opportunity for exhibiting companies to display and promote the latest innovations in the field of bespoke production through “turnkey” projects and manufacturing systems for Contract business.
Wood Experience 2021 joins the decade-old experience of two of the main Italian organizers of B2B fairs.
Trust their experience and participate in this event that marks the restart of the wood furniture sector.