As of 6 August 2021, access to exhibitions and conferences is exclusively allowed to persons in possession of a COVID-19 Green Certificate (Green Pass).
The Certificate is generated automatically to people who:
• have had the first dose or a single dose vaccine or 15 days beforehand;
• have completed the vaccination course;
• tested negative on a molecular or rapid swab within the preceding 48 hours;
• have recovered from COVID-19 in the previous six months.
In line with the latest Government dispositions, Veronafiere has already adopted a safety business protocol with anti-Covid safety measures:
• compulsory green pass certificates for visitors and exhibitors
• digital tickets on smartphones downloaded online
• body temperature measurements with temperature scanners at the turnstiles
• intelligent network of 400 cameras to identify gatherings
There is no need to define a maximum number of people who can stay inside the individual stands, as the maximum capacity in order to avoid gatherings is determined in the way of hall.
The maximum expected capacities are well above the usual flows of visitors to the event.
• sanitation of facilities
• medical unit managed by the Croce Blu Ambulance Service with rapid swabs
- Access to the Exhibition Centre is forbidden if you have a body temperature above 37.5 °C, symptoms attributable to COVID‐19 or if you are subject to restrictive provisions (e.g.: mandatory quarantine)
- When other people are present, it is mandatory to maintain a reciprocal inter-personal distance, both outside and inside the halls
- It is mandatory to wear masks at all times and correctly (i.e. covering nose and mouth)
- It is recommended to wash and sanitize your hands frequently using the sanitizing gel provided in the halls and on stands